Welcome to New Bridge School! We are looking forward to getting to know you and your child and we would like to make their transition to our school as smooth as possible.
Pupils joining Year 7 in September 2022 will be shortly receiving an invitation to one of the Borough Transfer Days on 29/06/22 or 30/06/22, unless other arrangements have been made with the existing educational provision.
Download our ‘All About Me’ template here:
View our Transition Visual Resource here:
If you would like to contact Colin O’Neill with any queries around admissions, please send an email to:
and he will be happy to help.
Alternatively if you would like to arrange a viewing of the school, please contact Colin on the above email address or by calling the school office on:
0161 883 2401
You may also like to take a video tour of the school here with a series of short films made by our student-run enterprise, ‘New Bridge Productions’.
We look forward to welcoming you to New Bridge!
You can also view the Welcome Handbook for the school site here, for our Medtia Square site here and for the Learning Centre here. If you would like to download further copies of the forms included with the pack, please click the links below:
- Pupil Data Collection Form
- Pupil Consent Form
- ICT acceptable use agreement
- Times of the School Day
- Holiday Pattern 2021/ 2022 and Request for Leave of Absence
- Details on how to order School Uniform are available here
- Transport Triage Form or you can apply directly through the Oldham Council website here
- Free School Meals – please note that Oldham Council updated their application process in September 2018, more information is available here
- Food Allergy & Intolerance Form
- Administration of Prescribed Medication Policy
You can also view and complete our online forms and find links to further information via ParentApps at:
There, you will find the following:
● Pupil Data Collection Form
● Pupil Consent Form
● ICT acceptable use agreement
● Holiday Pattern and Request for Leave of Absence
● Food Allergy & Intolerance Form
● Medication Health Care Plan (our Administration of Medication policy is available here)
● Emergency Inhaler Consent Form
If you have any questions at any time, please don’t hesitate to get in touch on 0161 883 2401.